BNZ Low Rate MasterCard Credit Card is a Low interest rate credit card with a purchase rate of 13.45% and a great balance transfer offer of 0% on balance transferred for 12 months.
- Purchase Rate: 13.45%
- Cash Advance Rate: 22.95%
- Balance Transfer: 0% p.a. for 12 months
- Annual Fee: $60 charged as $5 monthly
- Interest Free Days: 55 days*
- Card Reward Details: Unknown
- Credit Limit: Unknown
Your eligibility for this card would depend on a few criteria listed below. When you apply for the card, BNZ would ask you a few questions about these criteria to determine your eligibility.
Documents RequiredIn general the following documents are usually required for credit card applications.
Proof of IncomeOne of the following:
- your most recent payslip or salary notice
- copies of bank statements that show your pay or salary deposits
- a letter from your employer confirming your income
- an Inland Revenue Department (IRD) “summary of earnings” notice.
- signed financial statements for the past two years
- a signed personal Statement of Financial Position
- your personal tax return.
Proof of IdentityA copy of one or two items from List A. If you provide only one item from List A, you must also provide one item from List B.
- Current passport
- New Zealand drivers licence
- 18+ card
- Photo Credit Card
- Most recent bank statement
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Community services card
- Club or society card.