The ANZ Low Rate Visa Credit Card is low interest rate credit card with a relatively low interest rate of 13.90% and a balance transfer rate of just 1.99% for 12 months. This card might be ideal for people with significant credit card debt who would get a 12 months reprieve on their transferred credit card debt at a rate of 1.99% pa. Other benefits include no annual fee for 12 months - after the first 12 months the annual fee is $35 pa. If you have significant credit card debt and do not pay off your credit card balance often then this card might be suitable for you.
- Purchase Rate: 13.90%
- Cash Advance Rate: 22.95%
- Balance Transfer: 1.99% p.a. for 12 months
- Annual Fee: Get $0 annual fee for the first 12 months after that $35 charged yearly
- Interest Free Days: 55 days*
- Card Reward Details: No Rewards
- Credit Limit: Unknown
Your eligibility for this card would depend on a few criteria listed below. When you apply for the card, ANZ would ask you a few questions about these criteria to determine your eligibility.
Documents RequiredIn general the following documents are usually required for credit card applications.
Proof of IncomeOne of the following:
- your most recent payslip or salary notice
- copies of bank statements that show your pay or salary deposits
- a letter from your employer confirming your income
- an Inland Revenue Department (IRD) “summary of earnings” notice.
- signed financial statements for the past two years
- a signed personal Statement of Financial Position
- your personal tax return.
Proof of IdentityA copy of one or two items from List A. If you provide only one item from List A, you must also provide one item from List B.
- Current passport
- New Zealand drivers licence
- 18+ card
- Photo Credit Card
- Most recent bank statement
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Community services card
- Club or society card.