As the name indicates, The Low Rate Credit Card from American Express is a low interest rate credit with a low 12.69% rate per annum. You can also get up to 4 Supplementary Cards at no extra cost.
- Purchase Rate: 2.99% p.a. for the first 6 months reverting to 12.69% p.a. thereafter1
- Cash Advance Rate: 21.95% p.a. No interest free period. Available for enrolled Card Members only
- Balance Transfer: Not offered
- Annual Fee: $59 p.a.
- Interest Free Days: 55 days*
- Card Reward Details: Unknown
- Credit Limit: Unknown
To be eligible for this card the following much apply to you:
- I am aged over 18
- I have no history of bad debt or payment default
- I have an annual income of $30,000 p.a. or more
- I am a permanent resident or citizen of New Zealand, and
- If self employed, I have been trading for at least 18 months (or 12 months if I hold an existing American Express issued Card)